c. To take
172. That Addian and his brother were arrested due to stealing chocolate in candy store … by their parents.
a. Have been known.
b. Has been known
c. Have known
d. Be known
173. Harja is practicing karate … he can participate in national karate championship next month.
a. Instead of
b. In terms of
c. So that
d. Not to mention
174. After Monica had found the right hypothetical, she … all the questions directly.
175. My mom and I wish that all my family … yesterday.
c. Could come
d. Had come
176. The number of people, including my own family, is going to celebrate my birthday party tomorrow, but I can understand your not come.
177. He is used to drinking two bottles of water after doing exercise, but I think that is too much for me.
178. Seeing the result of the race, everyone is sure that Juli’s car is far faster than Nia.
179. After being two week in Surabaya, we finally go home to Jakarta.
180. Although the price is similar, but my radio is totally different than hers.