150. Although Mira and Maya are identical, their characteristics are totally different.
151. Susan thinks if the circumstances will improve, in fact, it does not.
152. Some people are hesitant to the effectiveness of Kina’s solution to overcome the problem that Imota Company is facing with.
153. Several workers are pouring asphalt to harshen the road.
154. Joana, who becomes the best student in Amigos University, is enchanting … smart girl.
d. As well as
155. Indra recalls … that book, but he forgets where he put it.
a. To bring
156. I have read The Da Vinci Code four times, and …
a. Mia has too
b. Has Maria too
c. So Mia has
d. Mia has so
157. … Watching television, he chooses to go to bed.
d. Instead of
158. Pants which had been sewn are ironed by the tailor. The other form of that sentence is….
a. The sewing pants are ironed by the tailor.
b. The sewn pants are ironed by the tailor.
c. The pants are sewn are ironed by the tailor.
d. The pants sew are ironed by the tailor.
159. Harun has written seven novels and two scientific books. The passive form of that sentence is…
a. Seven novels and two scientific books are being written by Harun.
b. Seven novels and two scientific books have been written by Harun.
c. Seven novels and two scientific books are written by Harun.
d. Seven novels and two scientific books had been written by Harun.
160. I really need money,…
a. My mom should give it immediately.
b. My mom will give it to me immediately.
c. My mom may give it to me immediately.
d. My mom can give it to me immediately