162. The meeting was held … the third floor of that building yesterday.
163. If I have much money, …
a. I will travel around the world.
b. I would travel around the world.
c. I would have traveled around the world.
d. I traveled around the world.
164. Mahmud feels that he failed English. This semester, he … an intensive English course to improve his competence.
a. Is taking
c. Has taken
165. The puppeteer, …, is suspected of insulting the officers.
a. Who I interviewed yesterday
b. Whom I interviewed yesterday
c. Whose I interviewed yesterday
d. That I interviewed yesterday
166. When you come to my house at 9 o’clock tomorrow, …
a. I finish the job.
b. I will finish the job.
c. I will have finished the job.
d. I will be finishing.
167. The number of illiteracy in Indonesia has …
a. Come into
b. Dropped off
c. Got on
d. See out
168. For some students, …, likely to be a very difficult subject to learn.
a. A physics is
b. The physics is
c. Physics is
d. Physics are
169. Neither Febri nor Tony … now; however, they are playing in the garden.
a. Is studying
b. Are studying
c. Were studying
d. Was studying
170. Samantha was talking to her friends when Ahmad … in front of the class.
b. Has stumbled
d. Would stumble